"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood... And sorry I could not travel both. I took the one less traveled by. And that has made all the difference." --Robert Frost

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Photo Challenge - Day 4


About the challenge:

I was invited by Jim of exploRVistas, to take part in a five day black and white photo challenge.
 



 
Day 4
This picture was taken near Rutland, Vermont in a fall garden.

As part of the challenge I want to nominate Trace Perkins of Camper Chronicles.  Trace and Lee headed out fulltime last year.  Trace continues to work and her husband, Lee, has a new business as an RV Repair Tech.  If you're thinking of heading out fulltime, stop by their site which has a lot of great info and insight.
 
The only rules of the challenge are:
1. On five consecutive days, create a post using a recent or past photograph in black and white.
2. Invite another blogging friend each day to join in the challenge.

I hope you enjoy my photos, and hopefully Trace (or Lee) will accept the challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Great choice! I love the specks on the large flower and how the color differences mimic shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I love this picture in black and white as well as in color. The bigger it is, the better it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo, Debbie! Those petals take on an entirely different look in black and white! Thanks for taking on the challenge!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

I’d love to hear from you! It’s more fun when you leave a comment!