"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood... And sorry I could not travel both. I took the one less traveled by. And that has made all the difference." --Robert Frost

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy New Year!!

Wow, I can finally say, "We'll be heading out THIS YEAR!!".  Still hoping to be out in Summer.  We've been looking at more RVs and came close to buying a truck today.  I've also almost finished cleaning out one the kids bedrooms and large closet.  Making a little progress.  Some goes to the dump, a lot to goodwill and some that still needs figuring out.  I've found some great future campgrounds from fellow bloggers to keep me motivated in the meantime.  I had a friend visit and we did some nice winter hiking to one of my favorite waterfalls nearby.

Waterfall at Sly Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’d love to hear from you! It’s more fun when you leave a comment!